On this page, you will find information about:
registering a team for indoor leagues;
utilizing the "Team Management" system to re-register a team in 60 seconds or less;
registering as an individual player looking for an indoor team; and
registering as an individual or team for our summer outdoor tournaments.
Registering a Team for Indoor Leagues
Team Management System
On August 1 of each year, the FVC database is cleared of all team information. When teams register for the Fall session (or for the first time after August 1 each year), all team information including names, email addresses, etc. must be provided.
Team captains should print out (or save) the email receipt they receive after registering a team because at the bottom of the receipt is a system-generated username and password that may be used to register the same team in 60 seconds or less for future sessions using the Team Management system.
Other notes about registering a team:
- The cost to register a team is $420.
- Teams signing up for Coed or Reverse Coed divisions must have at least three men and at least three women on the roster in order to register.
- "Fairfax" teams (teams that will play in Fairfax County schools) will be assessed a $30 fee for each non-Fairfax County resident on the roster. This non-resident fee is collected by Fairfax Volleyball Club but is payable to Fairfax County. If you do not see your zip code on this map, you will be assessed the $30 fee. Please note that your registration information will be cross-referenced with the County and late notices for the $30 fee will be sent if the fee was not paid at registration time.
- There is no out-of-county fee for players in "Fairfax West."
- Schedules will be emailed to team reps and division reps at least one week prior to play beginning, and schedules will also be posted on the FVC website.
Registering as an individual player (someone looking to join a team):
Registering as an individual player means your contact information becomes searchable on the "Players Looking List" on the Fairfax Volleyball Club's website. This list is provided as a resource to those seeking team members and/or subs. Fairfax Volleyball Club is not responsible for forming teams comprised of people who register as individual players.
The "Players Looking List" is generated from a database that is cleared of information each year on August 1 (the first day of FVC's new "year"; FVC's year is August 1 - July 31). You will need to register yourself as an individual player each August if you want your information to remain on the "Player Looking List."
Registering as an individual or team for our summer outdoor tournaments